Win a Golf
20 keys to be won
Time flies when you're having fun. And one way to have a lot of it is by winning your
very own sporty Volkswagen Golf!
With 20 Golden keys to be won - Every key is a winner with special “Booty Prizes” for runners up with
one lucky person driving home the ultimate prize the Golf Trendline thanks to Darwin Volkswagen.
There are lots of ways to enter:
- Service your vehicle at Darwin's biggest service centre at Darwin Motor Group 364 Stuart Highway, Winnellie, (08) 8946 4466.
- Test drive a Volkswagen at Darwin Motor Group, call (08) 8946 4748.
- Register your details online at darwinvolkswagen.com.au/win-a-golf/ and listen to Hot100FM for your cue to call to win.
- The final bonus Golden key will be given away at the event at the Volkswagen Showroom at Darwin Motor Group on March 28th
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
About the car:
Golf 110TSI Trendline - Indium Grey Metallic
Valued at $29,090 including on road costs
With its heritage rooted in over 40 years of motoring excellence, the Volkswagen Golf has been enhanced in every way and sets new standards in stylish design and performance. The Golf has optimum levels of comfort, innovation and downright driver appeal.
At the heart of each Golf variant is a powerful and reliable 110kW engine that provides compelling performance, whatever the drive, while BlueMotion technologies offer greater fuel efficiency
Attention to detail is a hallmark both outside and inside, where high-quality materials make every touchpoint, from steering wheel to switchgear, a pleasure to use.
That's probably why the Golf turns the most mundane drives into an absolute pleasure. And with all the latest entertainment, driver aids and safety technology, along with a TSI petrol engine, there's never been a better time to hit the road in a Golf.
Packed with features:
- Engine: 1.4L TSI
- Transmission: DSG (Auto)
- Parking distance sensors, front and rear
- App-Connect USB Interface for Apply CarPlay and Android Auto
- Driver Fatigue Detection System
- Alloy wheels (Toronto) 16"